(The Fine Print)
We have a wide range of customers who utilize our radio programming services, so please carefully read the following:
- We do not buy, sell, repair or program ANY trunked radios.
- In order to program any transmit frequencies, we require a letter of authorization from the agency holding the FCC license for the frequencies.
- The prices shown are for programming only. Cost for return shipping / tuning / alignment is extra.
- Radios sent to us for programming will be tested for proper operation prior to programming. If the radio is not working it will be returned as-is, at your expense.
- It is understood that you have the technical skills, service manuals, proper test equipment and the tuning and alignment tools necessary to tune and realign your radio for proper operation. If you do not feel comfortable with doing this, we will tune and align your radio for an additional cost.
- We are not responsible for any memory module or radio sent to us that will not accept a program.
- Please package your radio or memory module properly to prevent damage during shipment. Do not ship an unprotected memory module in a flat envelope. (We guarantee that it will be damaged, no matter what carrier you send it by.)
- A 90 day parts and labor warranty is provided on any memory module or PROM that we supply.